A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barnard Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barnard Kaplan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barnard Kaplan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kaplan has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barnard A Kaplan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barnard A. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Barnard Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barnard Kaplan practices Ophthalmology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Ophthalmologists.