Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barnard San Gabriel
Dr. Barnard San Gabriel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Munster, IN, with another office in Saint John, IN. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. San Gabriel is affiliated with Community Hospital, Franciscan St. Margaret Health - Dyer and Community Hospital, 901 MacArthur Blvd., Munster, IN. He speaks English.
Dr. Barnard San Gabriel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Barnard San Gabriel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Munster, IN.
Dr. Arijit Dasgupta
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Munster, IN 0 mi11
Dr. May Lee
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Munster, IN 0 mi27
Dr. Ahmad Salah
Internal Medicine, Residency
Munster, IN 0 mi