Dr. Barnet Eskin Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Barnet Eskin?

Avoid Emergency Visit

Posted on July 7th, 2013

I too experienced "Barney's" warm bedside demeanor. What added insult to injury was the bumbling orderly who literally came into my cubicle and threw a machine on the floor deliberately in frustration with whatever. Dr. Eskin seems incompetent to me. He asked me why I had a feeding tube insert. Read my chart, fool. He took a phone call, finally had the courtesy to step outside, and came back ready to use the same gloves. I had told the RN (who knew more than the doctor let me tell you) to please tell him to change the gloves because I have cancer and my WBC and platelets are low, and he said he had just changed them! I went in because my feeding tube had come completely out, Needless to say, they could not put it back in. So, I will contact the experts in Radiology Monday morning. I am a patient at Morristown Medical Center and my doctors are awesome. This experience had to be a fluke, but boy, what a doozy. Like watching the Three Stooges perform.

Posted on June 27th, 2012

had a visit to the emergency room and dr eskin was the dr on that night. he went by the book with the diagnosis and tests ordered but could do without the cranky attitude when asking questions about my condition

Posted on March 17th, 2015