Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Apr 28th, 2012

Dr. Meltzer is a caring, kind, holistic doctor who treats yourentire body, and helps coach you to learn how to find the pathto your own wellness.

Aug 4th, 2011

Dr. Meltzer is amazing.

by Karen Brown on Jun 25th, 2010

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Barnet Meltzer for 20 years. We have tremendous respect for his knowledge and experience. We are especially pleased with his understanding and promotion of holistic preventive medicine. He has kept us healthy and informed for 20 years and we have benefited tremendously from his wise counsel of including alternative therapies in conjunction with sound traditional medical advice. I would highly recommend Dr. Barnet Meltzer for your health concerns.

Mar 10th, 2010

Finally.............a physician who really cares and who really knows his stuff! God Bless Dr. M.

The Real Wizard show details The Real Wizard
by P. A. Rush on Jun 8th, 2009

This is the person I've been looking for. I have Hep C and was being pushed to interferon tx. I am now on a cleanse and have great faith that I am in the right hands now!!

Jan 6th, 2009

He is a doctor that really cares about his patients. Not only did he treat my condition w/o medicine he also changed our life style to a healthier way. We love him!