A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barney Horvath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barney Horvath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horvath
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horvath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barney Horvath, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horvath graduated from Universite De Montpellier I. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Horvath has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barney C Horvath MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barney C. Horvath practice?
- Dr. Barney Horvath has 1 office location.
Dr. Barney Horvath practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Surgeons.