A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barney Horvath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barney Horvath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horvath
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Horvath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barney Horvath, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horvath graduated from Universite De Montpellier I. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Horvath has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barney C Horvath MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barney C. Horvath practice?
- Dr. Barney Horvath has 1 office location.
Dr. Barney Horvath practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.