by Charles on Mar 25th, 2014

I had surgery by the Dr. Horvath years ago and he corrected the problem. Now that I am getting older and problems are again setting in I have returned to Dr. Horvath for his treatment and sound diagnosis. He is there when I call and an appointment is a telephone call away.

Feb 25th, 2014

This doctor safety practices in his office is very questioable, Patient be very cautious of his pratices your health could be at risk.

Aug 5th, 2010

I had knee surgery by Horvath back in the early 1990's - he almost crippled me!!! I had to have several follow up surgeries by another prominent ortho Doctor in Boca Raton who said - well, lets not say what he said - better be careful.

Can't get any better! show details Can't get any better!
by J. N. on Jul 9th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Horvaths off and on for many years. I have also referred him to friends and even aquaintances and all have been pleased. He has treated me for a spine condition and also did surgery on my knee. I wouldn't want to see anyone else. He is always professional but friendly and I never feel rushed out. His staff is great and he has a caring nurse that is very efficient.

great dr show details great dr
Oct 21st, 2008