A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barney Maynard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barney Maynard is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barney Maynard, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Maynard graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Maynard has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barney R Maynard FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Barney R. Maynard practice?
- Dr. Barney Maynard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barney Maynard practices Urology near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Urologists.