A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Atkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Atkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Atkins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkins graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Atkins has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles B Atkins MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Atkins practice?
- Dr. Charles Atkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Atkins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.