A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baron Atkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baron Atkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baron Atkins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkins graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Atkins has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baron Charles Atkins MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Baron C. Atkins practice?
- Dr. Baron Atkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Baron Atkins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.