Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Crystal Polovina on Feb 28th, 2013

Dr. Atkins has been my OBGYN for about 9 years now. He has been there for both of my beautiful children, and I will continue to go to him for all my "girl stuff" needs until he retires. His compassion and caring attitude is 100% genuine and you can't find that hardly anymore.

Wonderful Bedside Manner, a doctor who listens and cares! show details Wonderful Bedside Manner, a doctor who listens and cares!
Sep 9th, 2010

I have been a patient of doctor Atkins for about 5 years now and can say without hesitation that he really cares about his patients. He takes time to listen to your concerns and always addresses any issues that you have. I drive out of my way just to see him because he's such a wonderful doctor.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Lieu on Nov 3rd, 2009

Dr. Atkins is one of the nicest and knowledgeable doctors I've been to. I was hesitant about switching from a female OB to a male one but he makes his patients feel at ease. He has the best bedside manners I've seen out of all the doctors I've been to. He takes his time to actually listen and answer your questions. This was very important to me. He has a good sense of humor and really cares about his patients. His nurse and assistant are wonderful too! Very caring staff and I highly recommend them!

First good obgyn I've found show details First good obgyn I've found
by AngelaH on Oct 22nd, 2009

I really didn't want to see a man obgyn but after the terrible experiences I'd had finding my own doctors that were women, I took a friends advice and met with Dr. Atkins. We were having fertility problems and I really appreciate the conservative process he had when it came to treating it. My previous Dr. had just wanted to jump straight to surgery. Anyway, 3 months after visiting with Dr. Atkins, we are expecting our first baby and the care we've received at his office has been awesome. They whole group that he works with is great! Some of the assistants can be a little snarky but the nurses are great. :)