Dr. Baron Atkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Baron Atkins?

January 7th, 2016

Fantastic Doctor - You Would Not Be Disappointed

I have been a patient of Dr. Atkins for 11 years and have never been disappointed in the type of care I have received from him or his office staff. He is caring, compassionate, takes the time to listen to you and provide detailed feedback, well educated/knowledgeable in his field and as others have stated the wait time is extremely minimal to see him. I have had 2 surgeries performed by him aside from routine visits and am currently pregnant looking forward to delivery with a trusted Physician by my side.

July 13th, 2015

Patient

May 7th, 2015

Favorite Doctor to go to

Dr. Atkins is the one place I don't mind going which usually women hate. He cares, takes time to listen and either remembers or takes time after to write down what you talked about so next year he will know. I have seen him for 6 yrs now before I got married and now I'm pregnant. I am thankful I have him by my side for my first pregnancy and thankful he cares about my overall general heath not just women stuff!! He is amazing and you won't be disappointed!!

February 28th, 2013

Dr. Atkins has been my OBGYN for about 9 years now. He has been there for both of my beautiful children, and I will continue to go to him for all my "girl stuff" needs until he retires. His compassion and caring attitude is 100% genuine and you can't find that hardly anymore.

September 9th, 2010

Wonderful Bedside Manner, a doctor who listens and cares!

I have been a patient of doctor Atkins for about 5 years now and can say without hesitation that he really cares about his patients. He takes time to listen to your concerns and always addresses any issues that you have. I drive out of my way just to see him because he's such a wonderful doctor.

November 3rd, 2009

Great Doctor

Dr. Atkins is one of the nicest and knowledgeable doctors I've been to. I was hesitant about switching from a female OB to a male one but he makes his patients feel at ease. He has the best bedside manners I've seen out of all the doctors I've been to. He takes his time to actually listen and answer your questions. This was very important to me. He has a good sense of humor and really cares about his patients. His nurse and assistant are wonderful too! Very caring staff and I highly recommend them!

October 23rd, 2009

First good obgyn I've found

I really didn't want to see a man obgyn but after the terrible experiences I'd had finding my own doctors that were women, I took a friends advice and met with Dr. Atkins. We were having fertility problems and I really appreciate the conservative process he had when it came to treating it. My previous Dr. had just wanted to jump straight to surgery. Anyway, 3 months after visiting with Dr. Atkins, we are expecting our first baby and the care we've received at his office has been awesome. They whole group that he works with is great! Some of the assistants can be a little snarky but the nurses are great. :)

September 27th, 2017