Overall Review

November 5th, 2013
Former Patient
I'm 38 years old and Dr. Kidd was my Doctor as a child - HE IS AWESOME!!!! I look back and think, "Dr. Kidd's shots NEVER hurt!" I'm sure it's tough on my current doctors to be held to such high standards. I'm so happy to see that he is still practicing, and even more happy that several of my friends' kiddos see him too!!! :-)

July 11th, 2011
Best Peditrician in Greenwood
Dr. Kidd was my Ped Doctor when I was a kid. When we moved back to the area with two small kids there was no doubt that he would be there doctor. He is still as good as he was back then! He has an amazing way with kids and he is excellent at what he does!

February 25th, 2010
My family recently moved to Greenwood from Illinois where my 4 year old daughter had tubes placed in her ears by a Dr in Illinois. We scheduled an appt with Dr Kidd as a routine follow up for the surgery in Illinois to make sure it was healing properly and there was no infection and also to establish our daughter with a pediatrician in Greenwood. During the visit Dr Kidd suggested that we look into speech therapy for her which we had already been told by our previous Dr. When the visit was submitted to insurance for payment it was declined because Dr Kidd's office had coded the visit as speech related when in fact it was a follow from the tube surgery and not speech related at all. We confronted the office manager about the error fully expecting to have it corrected so our insurance would pay. She instead refused to correct the problem and was rude and uncooperative. They have since submitted the bill to a collection agency. We will pay this simply to protect our credit. I see that this Dr has excellent reviews and we were dumfounded by the treatment we received at the hands of his office staff.

September 14th, 2009
He is wonderful and so easy to talk to. I am happy he is not big into pushing drugs as the first option. I appreciate that.

September 10th, 2009
Dr.Kidd has been my childrens doctor since they were born. My oldest is 9.Dr. Kidd is an excellent doctor his staff is great!Once when my daughter and I were at Dr. Kidds office for her first check up.There was a huge storm and the staff lead everyone to the basement. They kept their cool and kept us all calm during a very scary situation.After the storm passed, we found out that it had been a tornado and buildings were tore up everywhere. I thank Dr. Kidd and his staff for reacting as they did to keep everyone safe.My daughter is 7 years old now, and they still remeber her as the "Tornado baby"! :-) and we receive that same care that we always have.