A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baron Lonner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baron Lonner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baron Lonner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Lonner graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lonner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baron S.H. Lonner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Baron S. Lonner practice?
- Dr. Baron Lonner has 1 office location.
Dr. Baron Lonner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.