A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baron Lonner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baron Lonner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lonner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lonner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baron Lonner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Lonner graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lonner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baron S Lonner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Baron S. Lonner practice?
- Dr. Baron Lonner has 1 office location.
Dr. Baron Lonner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.