Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Baroon Rai
Dr. Baroon Rai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Daly City, CA, with another office in Escondido, CA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Rai is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center - Escondido. He speaks English.
Dr. Baroon Rai has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Baroon Rai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daly City, CA.
Dr. Rick Balestra
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Daly City, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Fang-Yu Chao
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Daly City, CA 0 mi9
Dr. Muhammad Gill
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Daly City, CA 0 mi12