A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barratt Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barratt Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barratt Phillips, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Phillips has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barratt L. Phillips practice?
Dr. Barratt Phillips practices Ophthalmology near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hemet, CA and Fallbrook, CA.
See Murrieta Ophthalmologists.