A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barratt Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barratt Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barratt Phillips, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Phillips has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barratt L Phillips FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barratt L. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Barratt Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barratt Phillips practices Ophthalmology near Hemet, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Murrieta, CA.
See Hemet Ophthalmologists.