A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barre Finan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barre Finan is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barre Finan, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Finan graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Finan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Saline Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barre Francis Finan MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Barre F. Finan practice?
- Dr. Barre Finan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Barre Finan practices Urology near Hot Springs, AR.