A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Lessenberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Lessenberry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lessenberry graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Lessenberry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Russell County Hospital
- T J Samson Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh B A Lessenberry MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hugh B. Lessenberry practice?
- Dr. Hugh Lessenberry has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh Lessenberry practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glasgow, KY.
See Glasgow Orthopedic Surgeons.