A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barret Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barret Shaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barret Shaw, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shaw has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barret R Shaw MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barret R. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Barret Shaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Barret Shaw practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Emergency Physicians.