A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barrett Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barrett Adams is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barrett Adams, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Adams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barrett Ford Adams MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barrett F. Adams practice?
- Dr. Barrett Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. Barrett Adams practices Emergency Medicine near Everett, WA.
See Everett Emergency Physicians.