A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Alldredge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Alldredge, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alldredge graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Alldredge has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Lafayette Surgical Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl B Alldredge MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Carl B. Alldredge practice?
- Dr. Carl Alldredge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Alldredge practices Otolaryngology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Otolaryngologists.