A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Alldredge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Alldredge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alldredge
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alldredge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Alldredge, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alldredge graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Alldredge has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Lafayette Surgical Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl B Alldredge MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Carl B. Alldredge practice?
- Dr. Carl Alldredge has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Alldredge practices Otolaryngology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Otolaryngologists.