A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barrett Conner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barrett Conner, Internist, Pulmonologist, Critical Care Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conner
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Conner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barrett Conner, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conner graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Conner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Skyline Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barrett Dow Conner MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barrett D. Conner practice?
- Dr. Barrett Conner has 1 office location.
Dr. Barrett Conner practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Pulmonologists.