A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barri Stryer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barri Stryer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stryer
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Stryer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stryer graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barri Katz Stryer MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barri K. Stryer practice?
- Dr. Barri Stryer has 1 office location.
Dr. Barri Stryer practices Psychiatry and Sports Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists and Los Angeles Sports Medicine Doctors.