A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barri Stryer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stryer
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Stryer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stryer graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barri Katz Stryer MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barri K. Stryer practice?
- Dr. Barri Stryer has 1 office location.
Dr. Barri Stryer practices Psychiatry and Sports Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists and Los Angeles Neurologists.