A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barri Stryer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stryer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stryer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stryer graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barri Katz Stryer MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barri K. Stryer practice?
- Dr. Barri Stryer has 1 office location.
Dr. Barri Stryer practices Psychiatry and Sports Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists and Los Angeles Neurologists.