A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barrie Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barrie Anderson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barrie Anderson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Anderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barrie Anderson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barrie Anderson practice?
- Dr. Barrie Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Barrie Anderson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Iowa City Oncologists.