A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barrie May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barrie May is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barrie May, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. May has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barrie Samuel May MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barrie S. May practice?
- Dr. Barrie May has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barrie May practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Clemente, CA.
See Laguna Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.