A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barrie Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barrie Weinstein, Adult Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barrie Weinstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- James J Peters Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barrie Michelle Weinstein MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Barrie M. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Barrie Weinstein has 9 office locations.
Dr. Barrie Weinstein practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.