Overall Review

February 9th, 2014
I just love Dr. lynch. He saved my life. In 2009 I was really tired feeling and he cave me a ekg and then sent me to a heart specialist. I had to have immediate surgery for a defective heart valve I was born with. He has taken care of me ever since.

August 15th, 2013
Plnt City Management Group Assistant Buyer
Things I liked about Dr Lynch can be summed up with one word: knowledgeable. As far as the staff is concerned.....I would almost consider not going back. The nurse was rude and she kept winking at me like I wasn't able to handle what was to come next with my medical issue. I believe her name was Brittany Chaiser, that's what the other nurse gave me for her name. She seemed a little "off" and didn't really fit in with the family atmosphere at the office. Other than that, I will return for my next apt.

October 18th, 2012
Dr. Lynch and his staff are great, very professional and I would recommend Dr. Lynch to a friend.

January 16th, 2012
Dr.Lynch and Keri are the best!
I was a patient of another doctor at the Westchase practice. Dr. Lynch was covering for that doctor. He was so caring and understanding about the reason for the appointment. He followed up and I have been a loyal patient of his since that first appointment.

October 3rd, 2011
Best doctor in the world.
There is not a better doctor anywhere in the world.

June 14th, 2011
Dr. Lynch is the greatest Doctor I have ever experienced either for myself or any of my family members, (and there are multitudes). He has the BEST bedside manner and shows deep compassion for his patients. I had to make a decision to stay or move out of state and Dr. Lynch kept me where I was for a long time, I ultimately Had to move and I miss him and his staff dearly. I hope I can find another doctor comparable to him here in Columbus but my expectations of that happening are low.

May 31st, 2011
No other like Dr Lynch!
Dr Lynch and his staff are amazing. I have never met a more knowlegeable, kind, honest, and caring doctor. And I have been to a LOT of them.I recommend Dr. Lynch at least weekly to those that I meet. If there were more than 4 stars available I would give him extra!