Dr. Barrington Murray MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

May 24th, 2017
A couple years ago follow surgery, I almost lost my life because of his negligence, but thank God I'm here. Avoid him at every cost.

August 1st, 2016
Dr. Murray is a gift from God. Sometimes there is a wait but I am grateful he does not cap his patients so anyone can come to see him. I have had doctors as clients, and doctors as friends, but I can truly say that no doctor I have met is more capable and better qualified than Dr. Murray. Dr. Muir who works with him is equally amazing. Thank you very much for all you do.

May 10th, 2016
The staff is very rude . The waiting time is horrible. I had an appointment scheduled at 3 I left at 7:30 .

January 11th, 2016
Great Dr with great Staff...

December 21st, 2015
He delivered all 4 of my kids

September 8th, 2015
1st baby had a c section
I can say the wait is long, but it's because so many people trust dr. Murray. I went for my last visit, normal day, no pains, no signs of labour or distress. Dr noticed I had no amniotic fluid and told me to go to the hospital right away, what he saw was reconfirmed and he immediately had the hospital staff induce me before baby went into distress. I was scared out of my mind BUT doc walked in my labour room n it went away he has such a relaxed demeanor I felt like I didn't have a reason to panic, I felt that I was in good hands. Unfortunately, My body wouldn't respond to induction then, I expressed I was scared of having the c section, I literally freaked out on the staff, and he calmly brought me back to earth and reminded me that we have to ensure baby is safe. I don't know how well I would have dealt with the entire process if he wasn't the way he was I actually cried and hugged him n thanked him over and over in recovery. I'm on my second baby and I would not even consider changing doctors.

July 15th, 2015
Great Dr!!!
Dr Murry delivered my daughter and he was amazing. Yes his offfice is a long wait but it was all worth it. I appreciate everything he has done from the beginning to the end! His staff is mean but I did not go for his staff I went for him. He is a great DR. I recommend him to everyone.

March 24th, 2015
Excellent doctors

September 13th, 2014
WORST DOCTOR
He is very rude abd ignorant. He does not care about his patients and he thinks he is better than you. He honestly needs to go back to med school because he doesn't no jack! He's full of rubbish as he would say! Do not waste your time here, the office is dirty, the chairs are gross, floor disgusting, bathroom wreaks like urine, the staff does not know anything and is rude. Prepared to wait more than 1 hour. Prepare to enter the ghetto when you enter this doctors office! You have ghetto moms leaving their bay bay kids unattended and it's just a complete HOT jungle. Dr.Murray sucks! He does not diserve any patients! He needs to go to med school in AMERICA and learn some real things!

June 18th, 2014
I can only speak for the dr.
Dr. Murray is a very caring and loving doctor. He saved my daughter's life when she can out purple, with cord wrapped around her neck, and not a breathe in her. I thought it was over, but he gave me life when I heard her cry after minutes of silence. I cant speak for his front desk staff who are usually having bad days and dont know what its like to be pregnant. they aren't really the people type which takes away from the quality that dr. Murray has to offer. Overall he is an awesome dr. He just needs more people who care as much as he does in his office. Let's not forget ms. Debra shes an amazing mid-wife as well. Always gracious!!!

November 12th, 2013
patient

November 9th, 2013
First Experience
After a friend of ours recommended us to Dr. Murray's office and making an appointment , I was extremely nervous about the kind of experience that I was going to have. To my relief Dr. Murray was kind, knowledgable and very professional. I did my examination, after which he took the time to explain what was occurring. The staff was very professional and friendly, we even took pictures with Connie. The overall experience was GREAT, I would recommend Dr. Murray to anyone who's seeking a professional, knowledgeable and caring doctor.