Dr. Barrington Murray, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Aug 1st, 2016

Dr. Murray is a gift from God. Sometimes there is a wait but I am grateful he does not cap his patients so anyone can come to see him. I have had doctors as clients, and doctors as friends, but I can truly say that no doctor I have met is more capable and better qualified than Dr. Murray. Dr. Muir who works with him is equally amazing. Thank you very much for all you do.

May 10th, 2016

The staff is very rude . The waiting time is horrible. I had an appointment scheduled at 3 I left at 7:30 .

by Lisa Spence on Jan 11th, 2016

Great Dr with great Staff...

by Latoya hussey on Dec 20th, 2015

He delivered all 4 of my kids

1st baby had a c section show details 1st baby had a c section
by Karla k on Sep 7th, 2015

I can say the wait is long, but it's because so many people trust dr. Murray. I went for my last visit, normal day, no pains, no signs of labour or distress. Dr noticed I had no amniotic fluid and told me to go to the hospital right away, what he saw was reconfirmed and he immediately had the hospital staff induce me before baby went into distress. I was scared out of my mind BUT doc walked in my labour room n it went away he has such a relaxed demeanor I felt like I didn't have a reason to panic, I felt that I was in good hands. Unfortunately, My body wouldn't respond to induction then, I expressed I was scared of having the c section, I literally freaked out on the staff, and he calmly brought me back to earth and reminded me that we have to ensure baby is safe. I don't know how well I would have dealt with the entire process if he wasn't the way he was I actually cried and hugged him n thanked him over and over in recovery. I'm on my second baby and I would not even consider changing doctors.

Great Dr!!! show details Great Dr!!!
by Sophia Charlitte on Jul 15th, 2015

Dr Murry delivered my daughter and he was amazing. Yes his offfice is a long wait but it was all worth it. I appreciate everything he has done from the beginning to the end! His staff is mean but I did not go for his staff I went for him. He is a great DR. I recommend him to everyone.

by kerryann hargrett on Mar 24th, 2015

Excellent doctors

WORST DOCTOR show details WORST DOCTOR
Sep 13th, 2014

He is very rude abd ignorant. He does not care about his patients and he thinks he is better than you. He honestly needs to go back to med school because he doesn't no jack! He's full of rubbish as he would say! Do not waste your time here, the office is dirty, the chairs are gross, floor disgusting, bathroom wreaks like urine, the staff does not know anything and is rude. Prepared to wait more than 1 hour. Prepare to enter the ghetto when you enter this doctors office! You have ghetto moms leaving their bay bay kids unattended and it's just a complete HOT jungle. Dr.Murray sucks! He does not diserve any patients! He needs to go to med school in AMERICA and learn some real things!

I can only speak for the dr. show details I can only speak for the dr.
Jun 18th, 2014

Dr. Murray is a very caring and loving doctor. He saved my daughter's life when she can out purple, with cord wrapped around her neck, and not a breathe in her. I thought it was over, but he gave me life when I heard her cry after minutes of silence. I cant speak for his front desk staff who are usually having bad days and dont know what its like to be pregnant. they aren't really the people type which takes away from the quality that dr. Murray has to offer. Overall he is an awesome dr. He just needs more people who care as much as he does in his office. Let's not forget ms. Debra shes an amazing mid-wife as well. Always gracious!!!

First Experience show details First Experience
by Shereen R. & Ramone H. on Nov 8th, 2013

After a friend of ours recommended us to Dr. Murray's office and making an appointment , I was extremely nervous about the kind of experience that I was going to have. To my relief Dr. Murray was kind, knowledgable and very professional. I did my examination, after which he took the time to explain what was occurring. The staff was very professional and friendly, we even took pictures with Connie. The overall experience was GREAT, I would recommend Dr. Murray to anyone who's seeking a professional, knowledgeable and caring doctor.

amazing show details amazing
Jul 28th, 2013

As a patient of dr.murray's at first it was awkward but my mind was put at ease when i realized that he kne what he was doing and that he knew how to pay close and careful attention to my needs or questions i completely trust that he will have this be as normal a pregnancy as i can have in the course of the last four months.

Unprofessional show details Unprofessional
by Paula on Jun 13th, 2013

I went to Dr Murray's office as a first time patient. I felt very ill that day and took off from work to attend this appt. I signed in and waited for over 45 minutes. Not one employee said "Good Morning" or made eye contact or asked me what was the reason for my visit. The employees chatted amongst themselves while the waiting room had over 12 patients waiting. The atmosphere was very unprofessional and over crowded. It seemed more like a "Fish Market". Would never recommend or give my business to this office. Needless to say I walked out and they never even called to reschedule or verify why I was not seen.. THE WORSE EVER!!!

DELIVERY show details DELIVERY
by KRYSTAL HOWE on Jun 5th, 2013

MR. MURRAY DELIEVERED BOTH OF MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS N I APPRECIATE HIM FOR THAT HE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR WIL A GREAT PESONALITUY N SENSE OF HUMOR N I THANK HIM FOR GETTING THEM IN THIS WORLD SAFELY

Horrible service show details Horrible service
by M Johnson on Feb 25th, 2013

Was my doctor for many years but atmosphere has changed over the years as well as the service.

Don't Trust Your Health To Barrington Murry show details Don't Trust Your Health To Barrington Murry
Aug 25th, 2012

All care given by midwife - Mistakes, carelessness and oversights abound. Did not see the doctor for several visits. Made my delivery on of the worst days of my life. Does not care about his patients.

Dr. Murray is Great! show details Dr. Murray is Great!
Apr 17th, 2012

I had my daughter in 2010, and before becoming aquainted with Dr. Murray I was very unhappy with the Dr.'s I'd visited. With my previous pregnancies, I was working and had Full medical coverage through my employer, so finding a OB/Gyn wasnt hard. Once I got pregnant with my daughter I was out of work and on medicaid, and unfortunately, many medicaid Dr.'s arent as caring and professional as they could be. I went to Dr. Murray and was very pleased. He was very straight forward with me regarding what I needed to do to take the best care of myself during my pregnancy. I am now pregnant with my 4th child and Dr. Murray is caring for us again. I am having what's referred to as a high risk pregnancy, but with Dr. Murray I feel very safe and as though I'm just as normal as everybody else!

Dr. Murray is a God-sent show details Dr. Murray is a God-sent
Mar 7th, 2012

After spending thousands of dollars and seeing multiple physicians, I was discouraged and gave up on having children. I was recommended to Dr Mauury by a co-worker and went to him. Dr Murray was compassionate, kind, and knowledgeable. My first pregnancy resulted in miscarraige but he was there for me day and night. He gave me his cell phone number and wore his heart on his sleeve. I have never seen a Dr. willing to take time and grieve with a patient (I am an RN so trust me, I have seen it all). I finally got pregnant a few months later and Dr Murray was OUTSTANDING!!! I recommend him to anyone looking for a competent human-approach to healthcare. I am presently trying for a sister for my son!!

There is only one Dr. Murray show details There is only one Dr. Murray
Jan 29th, 2012

Dr. Murray deliverd my two children and I am now pregnant with number three. He is the only one I trust because he is a realist and makes excellent medical choices. I would refer any and everyone to him. I am his biggest fan!

Best OBGYN I ever met... Been my Doctor since I move to Fl 1999 show details Best OBGYN I ever met... Been my Doctor since I move to Fl 1999
Sep 19th, 2011

Dr. Murray has been my OBGYN since I moved to florida and was pregnant with my second child. He did such a great job and made me feel at ease on each doctors visit that I wanted him for all the birth of my children. I Have had 3 since 1999 and he has been the Delivery Doctor on 2 and his staff was on one but it was overall a great experience. I still go to his office till this day and have followed him to which ever office he moves to for my yearly check ups and Contraceptive visits. He always remembers me and ask for my husband and kids. Will always recommend him to anyone. My oldest daughter is 18 and she will now start going to Dr. Murray.

EXCELLENT YOU GUYS ROCK.... show details EXCELLENT YOU GUYS ROCK....
Sep 8th, 2011

Dr. Murray is a great DR. He has been my DR. for 10 yrs I have no complain. People Have to understand he is HUMAN he will not be able to do all his delievers he has a Excellent Staff and You all ROCK...... GOD BLESS YOU DR. MURRAY

very bad doctor show details very bad doctor
by PATIENT TREATED BADLY on Apr 25th, 2011

I lost my baby at 21weeks because of the false information they gave me as this was my first pregnancy. They also do nothing to save your baby if you're in a complicated pregnancy. He is almost Never there and leaves the midwife to do his work and she knows NOTHiNG. For the sake of you and your child, don't go to this doctor. Ohh and the office is GHETTO!!

Mar 24th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Murray highly, he's the best!

Jul 21st, 2010

I had a baby about a year ago and Dr.Murray was my doctor.In the beginning of my pregnancy I was giving a drug test and came out positive for marijana,so insted of him talking to me about the problem he would allways joke around with me saying you still smoke that gunja? But ofcorse I had stop when I found out that I was pregnant so I took it as he was only playing with me.So when it came to for my birth of my child he didn`t make it! On top of that he got Children and family services on me as if I had a drug problem. they tested me at the hospital to make sure I came I clean well I did! But the thing that got me mad is if he thought I had a drug problem I don`t see why he didn`t talk about it through my pregnancy instead he joked about it as if it was funny. But besides all that he did not make it to the birth of my child! That made me very upset!I will not go to him again!

Mar 5th, 2010

I wish Dr Murray would accessible person, I wish I did not have to wait so long. I wish He would be more serios when he is addressing a patient's problem

Avoid This Doctor show details Avoid This Doctor
Sep 3rd, 2009

I was sent to doctor Murray b/c I had a history of preterm birth. His sole job for me was to make sure I did not go into labor before my time. I went into labor preterm! Beside that, his staff has an attitude problem.

head show details head
Jul 14th, 2009

Dr . Murray, nurse practitioner Donna lab tech beverly and assitant tanisha is very exellent the rest need to be trained very rude and unprofessional