A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Clark, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Clark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- Soldiers Sailors Memorial Hosp. - Wellsboro, Pa
- Soldiers and Sailors Hospital PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Clark practice?
Dr. Barry Clark practices Pediatrics near Wellsboro, PA.
See Wellsboro Pediatricians.