A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Clark, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Clark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- Soldiers Sailors Memorial Hosp. - Wellsboro, Pa
- Soldiers and Sailors Hospital PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry A Clark MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Clark practice?
- Dr. Barry Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Clark practices Pediatrics near Wellsboro, PA.
See Wellsboro Pediatricians.