A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Mills is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mills
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Mills, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Mills has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Anthony Mills MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Mills practice?
- Dr. Barry Mills has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Mills practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Internists and Melbourne Gastroenterologists.