A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Mills, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Mills has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Anthony Mills MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Mills practice?
- Dr. Barry Mills has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Mills practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Internists and Melbourne Gastroenterologists.