A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Moore, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Allen Moore MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Moore practice?
- Dr. Barry Moore has 1 office location.
- Dr. Barry Moore practices Psychiatry near , .