A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Siegel, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Alan Siegel MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Barry Siegel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barry Siegel practices Nuclear Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Nuclear Medicine Physicians.