The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry Siegel
Dr. Barry Siegel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Siegel is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital, Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan and St. Louis Children's Hospital. Dr. Siegel has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry Siegel has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Barry Siegel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Sunil Misra
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Residency
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi7
Dr. Pamela Woodard
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi26
Dr. Daniel Picus
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi36