A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Abrams, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Abrams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Lee Abrams MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Barry L. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Barry Abrams has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barry Abrams practices Pediatrics near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Batavia, IL.
See Aurora Pediatricians.