Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry Alldredge
Dr. Barry Alldredge, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bedford, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Alldredge is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford, TX Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Be and Texas Health HEB. Dr. Alldredge has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry Alldredge has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Barry Alldredge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, TX.
Dr. Ali Moustapha
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Bedford, TX 0 mi18
Dr. Sherif Hanna
Bedford, TX 0 mi25
Dr. Lorraine Kreider
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Bedford, TX 0 mi32