A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Alper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Alper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alper
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Alper, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alper graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alper has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry I Alper MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Barry I. Alper practice?
- Dr. Barry Alper has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Alper practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Allergists and Minneapolis Pediatricians.