A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Alper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Alper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alper
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Alper, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alper graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alper has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry I Alper MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Barry I. Alper practice?
- Dr. Barry Alper has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Alper practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Allergists and Minneapolis Pediatricians.