A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Atlas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Atlas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atlas
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Atlas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Atlas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Atlas graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Atlas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry F Atlas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry F. Atlas practice?
- Dr. Barry Atlas has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Atlas practices Ophthalmology near Portsmouth, VA.
See Portsmouth Ophthalmologists.