A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Auster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Auster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Auster, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Auster graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Auster has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Auster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry I. Auster practice?
Dr. Barry Auster practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Farmington Hills Dermatologists.