A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Auster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Auster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Auster, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Auster graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Auster has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry I Auster MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Barry I. Auster practice?
- Dr. Barry Auster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Auster practices Dermatology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.