Dermatologists, Pathologist
31420 Northwestern Hwy
Ste 150
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
248-538-0109
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Mar 23rd, 2011

I see Dr. Auster for laser and the results so far have been amazing. I aslo see Sheli the P.A for everything else i need. She's wonderful

Mar 21st, 2011

I recently saw Dr Auster..my experience with the office was great....I didn't have wait long....the staff was courteous....I would recommend this office to my friends.

Mar 21st, 2011

I had the pleasure of visiting Dr. Auster office for the first time. I was scheduled with the PA Sheli Tinkelman. I was reluctent at first seening the PA but was very pleased with the visit. She explained things in detail to my satisfaction. I saw doctor Auster in the hall and was told I could sched. with him if I wanted to but for the moment i'm pleased seeing the PA

|   |  show details
Jan 19th, 2011

|  I would never recommend this doctor to anyone!  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2010

I took my mother to see him for a post-skin cancer removal surgery. Unsatisfied with my visit. Doctor was in and out in 10 min but charged for a comprehensive visit with multiple procedures done. The bill was much more than what we were originally told. My mom explained her total unsatisfaction with the visit and having to go see a different doctor but later sent a check covering what was actually done. Couple years later she was hit with a collection agency going after her for $70 she refused to pay! She is 88 years old for goodness sake and her only income is SSI. The 'caring' doctor never reminded her that cancer patients need yearly checkup but remembered very well that he was underpaid!

|  Never Coming back  |  show details
by Nameless on Sep 27th, 2010

I was a patient of Dr. Auster a few years ago. I was recommended to him through my dematogist. I went to him to have a birthmark removed and wish I never did. I am not left with a 1x2 inch scar on my out calf. I have PERMANT nerve damage. I went to him succesully for 2 years them one day he burnt me with the laser. He then tried covering his ass by saying I was not complaining to how he told me to take care of it. I have the best health insurance in the state of Michigan but he would refuse to write me a perscription. Dr. Auster needs to stop practicing. My leg FINALLY healed after 18 months of going to a wound specialist. I grew up being teased and gawked at for my birthmark. Now I am asked by strangers what happened. I used to make up a odd story but now I flat out tell them "I was burnt by a horrible doctor."

Sep 12th, 2010

horrible doctor. never even sees patients because has his P.A. Shelly Tinkleman do it (she has no idea what she is doing). I have been to 1-2 dermatologists (mostly because I have moved around) and I can not believe how unprofessional & unqualified the staff is. Dr. Auster is very rude & tries to run unnecessary tests to make money off of you; I confronted him about this & his and Shelly Tinkleman's solution was to ignore me and then not answer my questions (relating to how they were ordering unncessary tests or diagnostic questions). Stay AWAY at all costs. When patients figure out their game to make money, the office dumps you as a patient and will not take calls or anything from you. Completely incompetent and crooks.