Dr. Barry Austin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Austin?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Barry Austin?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

Neutral

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 24th, 2013

Never had a chance

I was running late for a end of the day appt (probably wouldn't have impacted any else after myself) and called 15 minutes before the appt to tell them I would be 5 minutes late. The receptionist put me on hold to talk to the dr. and he wanted to reschedule. I told her how big of a deal it is where I work to get off (construction at an Intel plant) and that an unusual traffic snarl caused my delay as well as the fact I had a very painful issue to take care of. She was nice enough to check with him again with he same result... no don't come in. I almost went ahead and showed up since at that point I was only 10 minutes from being there but I figured I may end up creating a scene. Until my pain problem goes away , every time it hurts, I am going to say out-loud "AUSTIN" instead of _ _ _ _!

July 12th, 2016