Overall Review

January 15th, 2015
Dr Baker is a excellent doctor,great bedside manner.

February 17th, 2014
Incompetent
Run don't walk from this incompetent Doctor . Poorly managed care ineffective treatment with Meds prescribed. I went to New Doctor who had to fix all the wrongs Md Baker did.

January 24th, 2014
I like him
I have been going to Dr. Baker for about 4 years now. If I am sick I just walk in before 1 pm and I am seen. He is very thorough in his testing and even spotted a small tumor on my thyroid when he was palpating my neck to check for swollen glands. His office staff fights among themselves which is a little irritating to watch but is always courteous to me. I would recommend him definitely.

March 22nd, 2012
Dr is bad, receptionist is worse
When the receptionist picks up the phone she speaks a mile a minute and is very, very rude. Won't let you get a word in. This doctor is a joke. U have to know what is wrong with yourself, because if you don't, he will misdiagnose and give you the safest medication instead of the most effective. He rushes you. No offense but I don't know how this guy passed medical school, and how he could hire such a (word that names with witch) as a front desk worker.

September 26th, 2011
dr baker didnt display much, if any insight nor knowledge of any information that wasnt at least 15 years old. dr baker has a few old machines in office and a prescription pad. he flashes in and out, simultaneously with several patients. im guessing you can figure out if this is a recommendation .

June 14th, 2011
doesn't examine pts.
I went to see this doctor because his office is around the corner from where I live. I had an itchy discharge and he didn't ask me any questions, didn't examine me and just gave me some antibiotics for Chlamydia. I'm married in a stable relationship for years and was surprised that he would give me medicine like this. Especially because he didn't suggest having my husband treated. I took the medicine but threw it up immediately. Both me and my husband were tested negative for Chlamydia and I still had my problem. I went to my regular gyn provider and she treated me for a minor yeast infection and treated my husband too. I would not recommend this doctor.

October 19th, 2010
DOCTOR HAS PROMPT APPOINTMENTS AND CARES
I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR BAKER FOR 5 MONTHS NOW. I HAVE EBEN SATSFIED WITH HIS DIAGNOSIS AND FOLLOW-UP. APPOINTMENTS ARE SET WITH EASE. I CAN USUALLY GET OUT OF THE OFFICE IN 1 HOUR. SINCE I WORK ITS IMPORTANT I MAKE IT OUT IN TIME.

May 24th, 2010
Does not spend any time with patients