A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans