A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard B Baker MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard B. Baker practice?
- Dr. Howard Baker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Baker practices Infectious Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Infectious Disease Doctors.