Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry Bakst
Dr. Barry Bakst, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, DE. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Bakst is affiliated with Christiana Hospital, St Francis Hospital and St Francis Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry Bakst has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Barry Bakst is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.
Dr. Anne Mack
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Dr. Arnold Glassman
Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Dr. Kartik Swaminathan
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation