A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barker
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barker Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Barker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Lee Barker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry L. Barker practice?
- Dr. Barry Barker has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Barker practices Family Medicine near Albany, GA.
See Albany Primary Care Doctors.