A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Belman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Belman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Belman, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Renal Hypertension
- Spermatic Cord Torsion
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
- Urethral Diseases
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Belman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Belman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Barry Belman MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur B. Belman practice?
- Dr. Arthur Belman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Belman practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Upper Marlboro, MD and Fairfax, VA.
See Washington Urologists and Washington Pediatric Specialists.