A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Belman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Belman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belman
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Belman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Belman, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Renal Hypertension
- Spermatic Cord Torsion
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
- Urethral Diseases
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Belman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Belman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Barry Belman MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. A B. Belman practice?
- Dr. A Belman has 5 office locations.
Dr. A Belman practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Upper Marlboro, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Washington Urologists.