A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Belman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Belman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Belman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Belman, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Renal Hypertension
- Spermatic Cord Torsion
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
- Urethral Diseases
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Belman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Belman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Barry Belman MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. A B. Belman practice?
- Dr. A Belman has 5 office locations.
Dr. A Belman practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Upper Marlboro, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Washington Urologists and Washington Pediatric Specialists.