A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Benjamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Benjamin is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Benjamin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjamin graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Benjamin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry J Benjamin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Benjamin practice?
- Dr. Barry Benjamin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barry Benjamin practices Otolaryngology near Southborough, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dedham, MA and Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Southborough Otolaryngologists.