A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Benjamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Benjamin is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benjamin
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Benjamin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Benjamin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjamin graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Benjamin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry J Benjamin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Benjamin practice?
- Dr. Barry Benjamin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barry Benjamin practices Otolaryngology near Southborough, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dedham, MA and Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Southborough Otolaryngologists.