A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Benowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Benowitz, Endocrinology and Metabolism is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benowitz
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Benowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Benowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Benowitz graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Benowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- LDS Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Alan Benowitz MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Benowitz practice?
- Dr. Barry Benowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Benowitz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Endocrinologists.