A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Benowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Benowitz, Endocrinology and Metabolism is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benowitz
Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Patient Education Learn all about Diabetic Hyperlipidemia symptoms, treatment and medication by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Benowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Benowitz graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Benowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- LDS Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Alan Benowitz MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Benowitz practice?
- Dr. Barry Benowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Benowitz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Endocrinologists.