A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Bercovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Bercovitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Bercovitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Internal Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bercovitz graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bercovitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Isaac Bercovitz MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry I. Bercovitz practice?
- Dr. Barry Bercovitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Bercovitz practices Internal Medicine near Odenton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, MD.
See Odenton Internists.