Surgical Specialist
1250 S Cedar Crest Blvd
Ste 110
Allentown, PA 18103
610-435-1003
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  great  |  show details
by morgan on Jan 22nd, 2014

Dr. Berger has a real commitment to his patients. I was seen at LeHigh Valley and Dr Berger spent time talking and understanding my situation. He even called me at home ! I just wish I lived closer so I could be seen for follow ups with him instead of these doctors in Sussex County,DE.

|  A mom's review  |  show details
by Jenna L. on Oct 30th, 2013

My one year old broke his finger and we were referred to the Allentown VSAS Orthopedic group for follow-up and removal of stitches. The exam rooms were disgusting and very dirty...holes in the walls and the trash cans were over-flowing with trash and rubber gloves! We saw Dr. Berger and I don't think he made eye contact with me once...he spent a total of 2 minutes with us and then ran out without me even understanding what I needed to do with my son's finger. The assistant couldn't get the stitches out after multiple tries, so I insisted she get someone else, as my son was a screaming mess by this time! Another assistant came in, and she got them out...so I thought! One month later, on a visit to his pediatrician, we found three more stitches that the assistant missed! We will NOT be returning to this place. If I could give zero stars, I would.

|  Broken arm  |  show details
by Lilly on Jun 4th, 2013

Dr. Berger was amazing. My daughter Lilliana broke her arm and she was only 5yrs.old and had to get 3 pins and a cast. He was so good and treated her so nice!

|  VSAS -Dr. Berger  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2013

My daughter has been complaining of back issues and we went to see Dr. Berger he was very polite and courteous. We still have more follow up appointments, which is the only reason I gave 3 for accurate diagnosis.