A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Bertolet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Bertolet is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bertolet
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertolet graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bertolet has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Mississippi Medical Center
- Oktibbeha County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry D Bertolet FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry D. Bertolet practice?
- Dr. Barry Bertolet has 5 office locations.
Dr. Barry Bertolet practices Cardiology near Columbus, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Tupelo, MS and Starkville, MS.
See Columbus Cardiologists.