A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Bertolet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Bertolet is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Bertolet, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertolet graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bertolet has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Mississippi Medical Center
- Marion Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bertolet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry D. Bertolet practice?
Dr. Barry Bertolet practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbus, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Tupelo, MS and Starkville, MS.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.