A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Billington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Billington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Billington
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Billington Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Billington graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Billington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Blaine Billington MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry B. Billington practice?
- Dr. Barry Billington has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Billington practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.