A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Billington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Billington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Billington graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Billington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Billington MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry Billington practice?
- Dr. Barry Billington has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Billington practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.