Family Physicians, General Practitioner, Pediatrician

1115 Whiskeytown Ct
Ste A
Redding, CA 96001
530-243-3988
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Poor. Just poor.  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2013

This doctor has no interest in helping anyone who actually has pain in their life. If you are unfortunate enough to be afflicted with anything that requires that you take any kind of pain medication whatsoever, this doctor will not even see you as a new patient. HOWEVER, you are not told this until AFTER you have made the trip ALL the way to their office, a long and painful process all by itself; at which time the doctor will REFUSE to even see you as a new patient if you require even the smallest amount of pain management, not even a brief discussion of your pain issue. If this is their ridiculous policy, that is their right, but the least they could do would be to warn new patients about this when they make their first appointment - BEFORE they make the journey to the office. This doctor was rude and honestly I consider it a blessing not to have been accepted as a new patient.

|  Dr. Barry Billington is a sick man  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2012

Dr. Billington is a very disturbing and sick individual. I went to him because I was told he was okay but when I got there he made very inappropriate statements to me and used my information to obtain my home address to come to my house, asked to come in, and asked me out on a "date". He needs to find help for himself.

|  Would Not Recommend  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2012

Doesn't give me the TRUST factor you need in a doctor.

|  Out of town but needed a doctor  |  show details
by Stephen T. on Jul 20th, 2009

My Seattle primary cancer physician, knowing I was on a extended visit to Northern Ca, advised me to have a doctor in Redding check my tyroid levels and prescribe treatment as necessary. I was turned down by several doctors. Dr Billington got me in the next day. The first thing I noticed was how relaxed and happy the office staff appeared. Dr Billington, I found, was very easy to talk to, quickly assessed my needs and precribed medication. I felt better in very short order. I have since been back regarding other medical issues. If Dr Billington was located in Seattle, he would be my choice for my primary physician.