Dr. Barry Birch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Birch?

October 27th, 2014

Best care ever

I was having excruciating back and leg pain and was told by two other surgeons to have and extensive fusion surgery. Dr. Birch spent over an hour with me explaining the pros and cons of different surgical options. I went with a minimally invasive procedure and am now pain free. I would not even consider seeing another neurosurgeon in the future if necessary

May 4th, 2014

Awesome!!!!!

I cannot express enough gratitude and praise for Dr. Birch. I was diagnosed with a complex spinal tumor that other surgeons plane was in operable. I also had an opinion for an extraordinarily extensive surgery that was extremely risky. Dr. Birch was able to remove my tumor through a single incision and shorten my hospital stay and recovery time. I never felt rushed by him in any appointment. He has an excellent bedside manner and I would recommend him to anyone with any spinal problem.

March 9th, 2014

Excellent

I was diagnosed with a compression on my cervical spinal cord and becoming paralyzed. I saw four other surgeons who spent very little time explaining my problem and the details of the surgery I needed. Dr. Birch was direct, honest, and courteous and answered all my questions despite having an extremely busy schedule. He did an excellent job on my operation and I can now walk again!

January 7th, 2014

No time

The meter was running all the time and I felt rushed. There were attitudes by PA and doctor at times. He may be a brilliant surgeon but his compassioan and people skills are lacking. Maybe he had a bad day - but that is no excuse. This is neurosurgy not a pimple. He must spend time, at least more than five minutes. Just rush, rush, rush. At least PMR called after injections - Neurosurgery never called to check.

November 12th, 2010

Best Doctor!!

I met Dr.Barry Birch the frst time yesterday and feel so lucky I have. This doctor treated me in a caring,respectful and helpful manner unlike any other doctor I have ever met. I am 54yrs old and have seen many doctors,but every once in while you happen to find a doctor who you regain your trust in again,that you may have lost. He spent over an hour with me explaining every aspect to a severe neck problem I have. His assisant was just as wonderful. Not once did I feel rushed or just another patient. Thank you Dr.Birch for being the kind of doctor and man you are.

May 4th, 2009

For the age at which I had to go to Dr. Birch is one of 1/3 to 1/2 the age of his normal clientele. Additionally, I am very hospital and doctor adverse. His demeanor and willingness to explain medical terms and what they mean to the average person is OUTSTANDING. He actually took the time to discuss all of my questions, pose questions that I hadn't thought of and gave alternatives and points of view that other doctors I saw did not. He was a great surgeon and the facilities he practices in are phenomenal as well. Overall, by far, the best experience with any doctor I have EVER had.

May 18th, 2016