A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Blackwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Blackwell is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blackwell
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blackwell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Neurotic Disorders
- Psychosomatic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackwell graduated from University Of Cambridge, England. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Blackwell MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barry Blackwell practice?
- Dr. Barry Blackwell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Blackwell practices Psychiatry near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Racine, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Waukesha Psychiatrists.